[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
[contact-form-7 id=”12225″ title=”ibc return form”]
( *** Minimum of 8 for pickup ***)
Terms and Conditions:
1. All IBC’s must be empty. All brands of IBC’s will be accepted. All closures, caps, lids and valves must be in place and firmly tightened.
a. No more than 1/2″ (one-half inch, approximately 3 gallons) of non-regulated material in an IBC. A disposal fee of $7.50 per gallon for non-regulated material will be charged for any material. All IBC’s/Totes must have product label on them for the last material contained.
b. Regulated material must comply with 40 CFR 261.7. If an IBC contains a regulated material it may not have more than 0.3% of the IBC’s total capacity by weight of residue remaining (approximately one (1) gallon). A disposal fee of $11.00 per gallon for any residual regulated material left in IBC. All IBC’s/Totes must have product label on them for the last material contained.
2. If there is any excessive residue you will be contacted.
a. We reserve the right to reject any IBC that does not meet the requirements in #1 above.
b. Emptier will pay all return freight charges and all incoming freight charges.
3. There is a minimum requirement of eight (8) IBC’s in the continental USA and ten (10) in Canada and a maximum of sixty (60) IBC’s per shipment. There are no pick ups in Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Alaska.
4. All above information must be printed, complete and signed below before any pick up can be arranged.
5. SDS’s will be required for all chemicals.
6. Faxes received after 4:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
7. Please allow 5-6 working days for carrier to pick up IBC’s.
8. Sign and date agreement to these Terms and Conditions, then fax that signed copy to .
9. A Bill of Lading (BOL) will be furnished to you by Premier Container. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of and completing any required DOT information on the bill of lading (BOL). YOU MUST USE THE BOL PROVIDED BY PREMIER CONTAINER OR YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FRIEGHT COST. DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN BOL AND DO NOT AMEND THE BOL WE SEND YOU, IF THERE ARE CHANGES WE WILL SEND YOU A NEW BOL IF NECESSARY.
10. You must provide placards to the carrier if you have DOT regulated materials.