Tote Valve – Mauser/Grief
This 2-inch polypropylene ball valve fits Mauser ® and Greif ® IBC containers. Included is a dust cap for the threaded end to keep dust and dirt out while shipping or storing.
- Valve has a 2” male outlet with a Viton ® gasket for durability and chemical resistance
- Internal ball valve
- NPT and QD available
2” POLYETHYLENE IBC BALL VALVE FOR MAUSER AND GREIF IBC UNITS
The Right 2″ Polyethylene Ball Valve for Mauser ® and Greif ® Intermediate Bulk Containers.
Use this 2 inch polypropylene ball valve that fits Mauser ® and Greif ® IBC containers and has a dust cap for the threaded end, which keeps particles and contaminants from product when foil seal is broken or the part is in storage.
- Valve has a 2” NPT male outlet with a Viton ® gasket for durability: Excellent resistance to oils, acids, fungal growth, ozone, flammables, high temperatures, petroleum, chemicals, and weather
- Internal ball with a hole in it so that when the handle is turned, the opening turns to allow product to flow
- Includes a foil seal over the outlet for tamper evidence and a reinforced metal collar
- Leak tight seal: Tapered threads pull tight and compress against each other during installation unlike straight threads
|Dimensions||6 × 5.5 × 4.5 in|