Salary: $25 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Industrial manufacturer looking to hire Line Lead associates
Utilizing Automated Wash system to clean industrial totes, visual inspection for
cleanliness, cleaning exteriors and providing proper labeling for customer requirements.
Responsible for all production related aspects of the line, motivates, directs and mentors,
trains team members. It is the Line Leader’s primary responsibility to ensure that
production expectations are met. This is a hands on working position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervises all functions of the line and ensures all team members follow safety
• Constantly monitors and maintains production line.
• Understands daily production expectations for line and directs team toward the attainment for daily production goal.
• Coaches and sets expectations for team enforces quality assurance standards on the line.
• Maintains time management standards for the line and informs shift supervisor of any concerns or barriers to meeting daily production goals.
• Effectively communicates line concerns and needs with upper management or maintenance.
• Informs management when there are performance issues amongst team members.
• Repairs minor problems and makes minor adjustments to line equipment as appropriate.
• Communicates with shift supervisor quickly to gain assistance in case of staff absenteeism.
• Additional needs as directed by upper management.
Minimum Qualifications and Basic Expectations:
The Line Leader must exemplify Premier Container values and be a role model
example for the team to follow.
• Must have positive attitude
• Proven track record to motivate crew members
• Must have a desire to help team members succeed and ability to give constructive feedback for performance improvement.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
• Mechanical knowledge is a plus.
• Must be able to troubleshoot problems and work well in a team environment.
• Must be able to lift 80 pounds frequently in addition bend, squat and stand on feet entire shift.
• Ability to work weekends and overtime when production needs require.
Job Type: Full-time, First Shift, Monday thru Friday and some Saturdays
Pay: $25.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No