Salary: $20 – $25 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description: Premier Container currently is one of the leading IBC re-conditioners in the United
States. We are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to ensure the company’s established standards for all physical assets including safety, appearance and all maintenance operations.
- Troubleshoot and repair all shop machinery, fabricate replacement parts when
- necessary, perform preventative maintenance on all shop equipment, Perform
- general building maintenance throughout the facility. All other duties as assigned.
- Job Specifications:
- Requires lifting of 70 lbs. or more without aid.
- Must physically be able to bend, stretch, and stoop, but not limited to only these physical activities.
- Requires normal hand, eye, and walking coordination.
- Must be able to work from ladders as well as a scissors lift.
- Must be willing to work in all kinds of weather.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must have experience with hydraulics, pumps, welding, fabricating, conveyor systems, electrical.
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities and a keen eye for
- opportunities for improvement
This position requires a minimum of three years experience and the ability to read blueprints and schematics and perform a wide range of duties including installation, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance on heavy manufacturing and automated equipment.
Only apply if you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work. Premier Container offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Work Location: One location
- Typical start time: 7AM
- Typical end time: 4PM
- Company’s website: www.Premier-Container.com
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
- Work Remotely: No
- COVID-19 Precaution(s): Personal protective equipment provided or required